The possibilities are endless!
Many people have one lying around in a drawer somewhere: a lint roller. It’s super handy to remove lint and hairs from our clothes with and we love having one around. If you have cats or dogs running around your home it’s a godsend especially; after all, they leave hairs everywhere! But did you know you can use these simple lint rollers for much more than just lint?
The list goes on and on.
This sticky roller is useful in tons of different ways, both in the household and personal care. And all that for a euro! It almost seems like a waste to not buy one. Here’s a list of the things you can do with it:
- Have you been in the sun for too long and has your skin started to peel because of the sunburn? You can painlessly remove the loose bits of skin by gently rolling a lint roller over your skin.
- Do you have dandruff on your shoulders? Use the roller to get it off.
- Have you been for a nice long walk in the woods with your dog? Gently roll a lint roller over your dog’s fur to get rid of ticks, eggs and other insects.
- Cleaning up broken glass is always tricky business. Especially the tiny bits can be difficult to get rid off entirely, but lint rollers make that issue a thing of the past! Use the roller to pick up the tiniest bits of glass.
- You can use the roller to clean your lamp shades.
- Sofas, too, are easily cleaned with the help of your trusty roller.
- If you’ve just been to the hairdresser’s to get a new haircut, chances are your face and neck are covered in tiny hairs, which itches terribly! Use the lint roller to get rid of them.
- Is your pillow covered in hairs and lint? Use the roller!
- Your car seats will look as good as new after you’ve used your roller on them.
- Curtains are super easy to clean with the help of your roller.
- Got a bunch of tiny crumbs all over your table or counters? Use the lint roller to remove them!
- The inside of your bag or purse can get pretty gross over time, with lots of lint, crumbs and other unidentifiable tiny things. That’s no trouble for your lint roller, though! It’ll be clean again in no time.
Want to see even more handy lint roller tricks? Check out the video below!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!