What does your nose say about your personality?
We’ve all got one, and everyones looks a little differently: a nose. Some hate their nose so much they go to a plastic surgeon to get plastic surgery; others like theirs fine enough as long as it functions.
It sounds kind of strange, but according to this research the shape of your nose can reveal a lot about your personality. That’s what researchers from the Ben-Gurion University in Israel found out. The results of this study were recently published and we’ve put it in a neat and tidy list for you below. Take a good look in the mirror and at the picture below. What shape does your nose have? Does the description fit? Let us know!
- Nubian nose: Creative and curious people have a Nubian nose. They’re optimistic and have an open view on life. They’re very social and often have an interesting group of friends around them.
- Greek nose: People with Greek noses are a bit more reserved. They find it difficult to show their emotions and don’t like being at the center of attention. They are loyal, have a pragmatic view of life and you can always count on them.
- Hooked nose: This one has a (small) bump half way down. People with hooked noses are very ambitious and goal-oriented. They often have strong convictions and principles and will defend these fiercely.
- Aquiline nose: People with noses like this are determined and well-organised. They care about their careers and professional success is often at the top of their priority list. These people are intelligent and don’t quit before they get what they want, both professionally and in their personal lives.
- Snub nose: These are cheerful, enthusiastic, impulsive and spontaneous people. They’re often popular, since their bubbly personality attracts a lot of admirers. They go with their gut more than other people and have strong instincts.
- Straight nose: People with noses shaped this way have a strong personality and a lot of confidence. They’re always themselves, no matter the situation and are convinced of their own abilities. Because of this, they’re not easily shaken.
- Roman nose: These people are very sensitive and have a strongly developed emotional life. They’re very empathetic and are always there for other people. Sometimes they do tend to forget about themselves, though…
- Crooked nose: People with these noses are stable, reliable people who are good listeners. They’ve very pragmatic and you can always count on them.
Does your description fit? Let us know in the comments of Facebook!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!