Your bathroom has never been this clean before!
It’s often one of the most humid places in a house: the bathroom. Since bacteria love humidity, you need to clean your bathroom regularly and thoroughly. Just wiping everything quickly with a moist towelette won’t do!
Luckily, we’ve got an easy road map for you that’ll help you make sure your bathroom will be as clean as can be once more!
- Waste bin: Something many people forget to do is empty the waste bin in the bathroom. Not only will the bin start to smell, it’s also a source of bacteria. It’s best to empty it on a daily basis. It’s only a small effort but the results are worth it.
- Shower walls: You’re already in the shower washing yourself, so why not wash the shower walls straightaway as well? Prepare some soapy water beforehand and scrub the walls right after you’ve taken your shower. Don’t forget the drain!
- Ventilation fan: If you haven’t got a bathroom ventilation fan yet; get one right away. It’s a small effort to turn it on when you enter the room and turn it off again when you leave. The result: a much fresher smell and less chance of mould!
- Toilet: Don’t leave cleaning agents like toilet cleaner sit in the toilet bowl all day. It’ll get hard at some point and then it’s difficult to clean. Instead, let it soak for a little bit and then immediately clean it thoroughly.
- Clothing: Make sure there are no stray clothes lying around the bathroom. They’ll start to smell because of the humidity at a certain point. Either get yourself a closed hamper or throw your clothes in the washing machine straight away.
- Multitasking: Are you brushing your teeth in the bathroom? Instead of just staring at yourself in the mirror, you can also do something else in the meantime. Clean the sink, make sure there’s no hair stuck in the drain or wipe clean the mirror.
- Mopping: There’s no need to get down on your knees and painstakingly scrub every tile. Pick up the mop and use it to clean both the floor and the walls!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Libelle | Image: Pexels