Image: Recepten van Domy
The most delicious dessert you’ve ever tasted: white chocolate mousse!
A scrumptious sweet indulgence that’s perfect for Christmas dinner: white chocolate mousse. This one is very easy to make; the recipe is impossible to mess up! So, what do you need to make it? Not that much!
This is what you need:
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 90 g sugar
- 250 g white chocolate
This is how to make it:
- Mix together the cream cheese and the seeds from the vanilla bean with a mixer. Add the crème fraîche and mix it all together into a smooth mixture.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites together with the salt in a clean, grease-free bowl until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add the sugar to this mixture.
- Add the molten chocolate to the cream cheese mixture, and then also add the egg whites to this mixture.
- Carefully fold it all together.
- Spoon the mousse into small bowls and let it cool in the fridge for two hours.
Enjoy your chocolate mousse!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source and image: Recepten van Domy