This is how to easily unshrink your clothes!
It happens to everyone at some point and it’s such a bummer: you take your shirt out of the laundry washer or dryer and it’s shrunk to half its original size… Luckily there’s a trick that’ll help you! This is the solution to your shrunken clothes.
This is what you need:
- Shrunken item of clothing 😉
- Drying rack
But how does it work?
- Fill your sink with cold water and add three splashes of conditioner.
- Add your shrunken item of clothing to it, and let it soak for 10 to 15 minutes so the conditioner can really soak in.
- Drain the sink of water.
- Wring the item of clothing and try to get as much water out of it as possible (don’t rinse out beforehand!).
- Put the item of clothing flat and stretched out on a towel so the towel can absorb all the excess water.
- Hang the item of clothing over a drying rack and wait until it’s dry, and that’s all there is to it!
Did you know about this trick?
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!