You can easily make this little rug with two toilet rolls
Most people don’t like getting up in the morning, because isn’t sleeping just the best thing there is? Well, now you have a reason to look forward to placing your feet next to your bed in the morning. With of this handy trick you can make yourself a lovely and fluffy little rug.
This rug is super easy to make.
What do you need?
- Empty toilet rolls
- Wool in several different colours
- An anti-slip bath mat with small holes
Read the instructions below the picture!
This is how it works:
- Place two toilet rolls together and wrap a good amount of wool around it. Next, use a little bit of wool to wrap between the two toilet rolls and then remove the toilet rolls from the wool.
- Tie a knot in the small piece of wool you used to keep the wool together and then cut open the sides of the wool.
- Use the scissors to trim the wool so it forms a nice round ball.
- Get out the anti slip bath mat and tie the ball to it.
- Repeat this process until the entire bath mat is covered in woollen balls like in the picture above
Once you’ve tied all of these woollen balls to the bath mat, you’ve got yourself a super cute rug! That will make getting up in the morning a lot more fun, won’t it?
Do you want to see this fun DIY project in action? Take a look at the video below!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Geniale Tricks | Image: video still YouTube