3. Motivate yourself
People are very visually minded creatures. So, you should hang in front of you what it is that you want to achieve. For example, you could make sure you always see the bikini you want to fit into. Don’t put it away, but keep it out in the open so you can see what you’re working towards. You’ll know what you’re doing it for and that can help you achieve your goal.
4. Get rid of your scales
Your body will change when you start exercising and paying attention to your diet more – this is a fact. One person will lose entire kilos and see this in the number on the scales. However, other people do also lose kilos in fat but gain kilos in muscles. That means that the number on the scales doesn’t always tell you what you need to know. The best thing is to simply look in the mirror to see if you’re getting more toned.
5. Pay attention to your diet
This won’t come as a surprise: if you want to lose weight or become more toned, you’ll have to pay attention to your diet. A few things to keep in mind are:
- Eat more vegetables and less fruit. It’s better to go for a carrot than an apple.
- Drink water and (herbal) teas instead of fruit juices, sodas and alcohol. Fruit juices might seem healthy, but they’re very rich in sugars.
- Limit your carb intake to once a day. So, don’t eat bread during breakfast and lunch and eat pasta at night.
- Go for healthy snacks. Don’t just eat three ‘big’ meals, but also snack (healthily) in between.
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results and each person’s results may vary.
Want to keep this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Wendyonline | Image: Pixabay
Page 2 of 2