It can really be this simple to get yourself some fresh orange juice
Do you want to have some fresh orange juice even though you don’t have a juicer? Then making your own juice can be quite a difficult thing to do, especially when you don’t want to have too much pulp. Luckily, we’ve got a very simple trick for you that’ll mean you’ll be able to press your own juice in no time!
Nothing beats some fresh orange juice.
What do you need?
- A couple of oranges
- 1500 ml plastic bottle (empty)
- 250 ml plastic bottle (empty)
- 2 large skewers
- 1 empty glass for the juice
This is how it works:
- Use a utility knife to cut the large bottle in half horizontally.
- Take the cap off of the bottle and place it upside down onto the empty glass.
- Place the smaller, empty bottle (also without its cap) upside down into the large bottle.
- Stick one of the large skewers through the bottles just above the neck of the large bottle.
- Stick the second skewer through the bottles about five cm above the other one. This ensures that the bottles will stay in place.
- Slice the oranges in two and press half an orange onto the bottom of the small bottle. Press down using a circular motion. Take a look at the image below to see how it’s done.
- Enjoy your juice!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!