When online shopping goes very wrong!
Online shopping can often lead to disappointment, especially if the product you receive turns out to a bit different than you expected. There can be quite a difference between what is pictured online and the reality of the actual products received in the mail. Take a look at these examples!
- It is always a good idea to double check the sizes…
Bought a rug online for my room & realised the importance of specifying the size of the product you’re selling pic.twitter.com/0DQuqRN96g
— Adam Hess (@adamhess1) 10 juni 2016
- Once again: size does matter!
My mum ordered my nephew a converse rucksack for school online and this is what came ? pic.twitter.com/zNzeRARtxC
— ? (@dzzzny) 8 december 2015
- Should we even comment on this?
My sister ordered boots offline for her Halloween costume and this is what came in the mail…. ???? pic.twitter.com/moATSi4hre
— Sally Bryson (@Sallamandersal) 8 oktober 2013
- Too big happens as well ..
— George Riggall (@GeorgeRiggall) 26 mei 2016
5. Not really what she was expecting…
6. Check your messages before you send them!
7. Note to self: buy prom dress in actual store
Have you ever had to deal with such disappointments? Let us know!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!