Nail polish tips
Now, onto the tricks that will help you keep your nails looking pretty!
- First of all, it’s important to properly clean your nails before you start using the polish. We use vinegar for a lot of different chores and tricks, and it can also be used for cleaning your nails. Drench a cotton bud in vinegar and use this to clean your nails. You’ll notice the nail polish will attach itself to you nails much better.
- After cleaning your nails, you should make sure you apply a proper base layer, which is called a base coat. This is an important step if you want to make sure your nail polish stays on. Plus, it will also prevent your nails from going yellow underneath or weak spots to appear on your nails.
- Another important thing to keep in mind: apply thin layers of polish. One thick layer will peel much more quickly than multiple thin layers. The polish won’t attach itself to the nail properly if you use one thick layer. It’s also important to wait until one layer has dried before applying the next layer.
- Similar to a base coat, you should also apply a top coat. This will protect the nail polish from outside forces. It’ll also protect the polish from tears and scratches. This will help your nails look pretty for much longer.
- Finally, the last trick is to keep your properly dried (!) polished nails underneath cold water running from the tap. This will help the polish to harden properly and will help to keep it from peeling quickly as well.
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results and each person’s results may vary.
Want to keep this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Flair | Image: Pixabay
Page 2 of 2