Skin Icing has some great benefits. We think it might just become your new favourite beauty regime! These are some of its amazing benefits:
- It improves your blood flow. This means your skin will look more fresh and youthful and it’ll have a healthy glow as well.
- It reduces pimples, redness and other irregularities and will make your skin look a lot more smooth.
- You’ll look more awake because the coldness is a very effective cure for dark circles around your eyes. It reduces swelling, so say goodbye to those bags under your eyes! To enhance the effect, you can mix some cucumber through the ice cubes as well.
- It minimises your pores and makes sure your skin is smooth. This makes it the perfect basis for makeup; it’ll look better and stay put for much longer.
- Regularly applying the icing technique can reduce and prevent wrinkles.
So, how do you apply the Skin Icing method? Mix together water with green tea, cucumber juice, rose water, lemon or chamomile tea and pour this into an ice cube tray. Let it freeze in the freezer so the next morning, you can take out an ice cube. Wait a minute or two so that the ice isn’t ridiculously cold anymore. Wrap the ice cube in a plastic baggy or a paper towel – it’s best if the ice cube doesn’t come into direct contact with your skin because extreme cold can damage your skin, and that’s not what you want. Move the ice cube over your face in circular motions. Do this every morning and you’ll be astounded by the result!
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results and each person’s results may vary.
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Page 2 of 2