Do you just use your toothbrush to brush your teeth with?
Brushing your teeth; we all do it every day (hopefully). Many people use an electric toothbrush, but there are also still tons of people who brush their teeth by hand. Whichever way you do it, chances are you still have a good old toothbrush lying around somewhere. After you’ve read this, you’ll look at it in a completely different way, because did you know it’s a super handy tool to use in the household?
These are all the things you can do with it!
- Clean your blowdryer: If you blow-dry your hair on a regular basis, quite a lot of dust will gather behind the grill. This can cause the dryer to be less powerful and it can actually be a fire hazard. The solution: clean the grill with a toothbrush!
- Stove: It can be pretty difficult to properly clean the spaces around the gas burners on your stove. Luckily, this can be made a lot easier if you use your toothbrush; you’ll be able to reach all the edges.
- Seams in your bathroom floor: The most stubborn filth usually gets stuck in the seams of your bathroom floor and this can be really difficult to clean with sponge. Dip your brush into a bit of bleach and use it to scrub the floor with. Success guaranteed!
- Taps: The taps in your bathroom and kitchen can develop limescale pretty quickly. It can be difficult to clean, but if you use your trusty brush it’ll be done in jiffy
- Keyboard: A lot of dust, food scraps and hairs gather between the keys of your keyboard. Clean it in no time with your toothbrush!
- Rubbers of your fridge: This is a chore a lot of people forget about, but it is important. In between the rubbers bacteria can breed, but mold can also grow there. This is because the temperature between the rubbers is just a little higher than the temperature at the centre of the fridge. It is difficult to clean, but not if you use your brush!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Wikihow | Image: pxhere