This miracle in a spray can is indispensable in every household!
There are certain products everyone just walks past in the supermarket, because no one has any idea what to use them for. WD-40 is definitely one of those products. You can find the blue spray can at any Target or hardware store but few people actually know how brilliant it really is!
And that’s a shame, because once you know all the possible uses of WD-40, you’ll make a beeline for it at the store. This is just a small selection out of the many things you can use this miracle product for! And to make it even better, it doesn’t cost you more than four dollars. What’s not to love?
- Scratches on your car: Do you have ugly scratches on the paint of your car? No problem. Spray a little bit of WD-40 on the scratch and rub until it goes away!
- Rusted bolts or nuts? Spray WD-40 on them and they’ll come loose in no time at all.
- Chewing gum in your hair, we’ve all been there. It’s such a nightmare, because you usually end up having to cut the gum out of your hair, which makes you end up with a very unflattering look. You can prevent these kinds of tragedies now, by spraying some WD-40 in your hair. After that you can simply comb the gum out of it!
- Waterproofing your shoes? Spray them with WD-40!
- Oh no, your ring is stuck on your finger! Usually, you’d have to cut the ring to get it off. But if you spray a little bit of WD-40 on it, you can easily slide it off your finger.
- You can very easily remove stickers with it, without leaving those ugly sticking bits.
- Is your leather jacket fading? Spray a little bit of WD-40 on it and it will look as good as new.
- If you’ve spilled coffee or tea on your carpet, spray this miracle substance on the stain. Let it soak for two minutes and you can easily remove the stain with carpet cleaner!
- Got grease, oil or lubricant on your hands? With WD-40 they’ll be clean in no time!
- Snails in your garden? Spray some WD-40 on the exterior of your pots and the snails will steer clear of them!
And this is just a small list of this substance’s many uses. In any case, we’re rushing to the store to buy this, what about you? If you have any more useful WD-40 tips, let us know!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!