The 100 percent natural, environmentally friendly product to get rid of snails is garlic! The strong and penetrant smell of garlic is no fun at all for a snail and it will make sure the slippery fellas disappear from your garden.
These are the steps you should take:
- Take two bulbs of garlic and crush them.
- Bring one liter of water up to a boil and add the two crushed bulbs to the boiling water.
- Let the water with the garlic boil for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes are up, let the water cool down and sieve out all of the garlic and other scraps.
- Keep the garlic water in a sealable bottle.
- Add two generous tablespoons of garlic water to one liter of water in a spray bottle or watering can. Stir it properly!
- Spray the plants that are being eaten by the snails and you’ll see they’ll disappear!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Rauwdouwers | Images: Pexels
Page 2 of 2