We admire Meghan Markle’s discipline!
Ever since the news came out that former Suits actress Meghan Markle, now Duchess of Sussex, was engaged to marry Prince Harry, all eyes have been on her. Then there was the royal wedding itself, when millions of people around the world waited with bated breath to see her in her white dress. And she looked absolutely beautiful! We’re not surprised that many women feel a little jealous of her good looks. How does she do it?! Her good looks are in part due to how and what she eats in a day.
She doesn’t say ‘no’ to French fries.
French fries and wine
Back when she was still in Suits, Meghan Markle once told Delish what she eats in a day. It turns out that her favourites are fries and wine! Of course, she can’t just consume these whenever she wants. When she was filming the beloved TV show, she was very disciplined when it came to her nutrition.
Six fun facts about Meghan
- Although they didn’t get engaged until 2017, Prince Harry and Meghan’s relationship already became public in 2016. Everybody loved to know more about the actress, so they got to googling. It’s no wonder that Meghan’s name is the most googled name in 2016!
- Meghan has been married before. In 2011 she got married to actor and producer Trevor Engelson, who she’d already been in a relationship with for seven years. After a short marriage, the two got divorced in 2013.
- Meghan’s no stranger to cameras. Even before she made it as an actress, she already had quite a bit of experience when it comes to the showbiz world. Her father worked on the set of sitcom Married… with Children.
- Have you ever wondered before how Meghan maintains her beautiful figure? It might just be because of yoga. Meghan reportedly loves yoga and makes time for it every single day.
- Everybody knows by now that Meghan grew up in the United States, but did you know she’s got quite an interesting family history, nationality-wise? Her mother, Doria Radlan, is African-American and her father Tom Markle is Dutch-Irish.
- The world might know the 36-year-old actress as Meghan, but this is actually her middle name. Her first name is Rachel. Indeed, it’s the same name as her character in Suits!
Go to the next page to read about Meghan’s food diary!
Page 1 of 2