Oops: Man completely blows up garden after he tries to get rid of cockroaches

Methane gas

But how could the whole garden go up in flames? Apparently, the spray Cesar previously used contained methane gas and that had accumulated underground. The gasoline he added only made it worse. The result? He blew up his garden.


Attentive viewers may have noticed that not only was Cesar in the garden, his two four-legged friends were also walking around in the garden. Fortunately, both Cesar and his dogs were just frightened. And Cesar? He learned his lesson. “I wish I had thought of this before. I had no idea that this could happen. “

Page 2/2

Read more: Man finds secret hatch in his home: what’s underneath it will surprise you!

Want to keep this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!

Source: Lad Bible | Image: Videostill