Cats love to play hide and seek and they also like to be able to withdraw and be by themselves. You can make a true cat cave for your beloved pet using a simple cardboard box. We want to bet your cat will love it! You only need a couple of things to make this cute cat cave.
What do you need?
- 1 cardboard box
- 2 old T-shirts
- box cutter
What do you need to do?
- Fold the flaps of the box to the inside or cut them off with the box cutter.
- Put the first T-shirt around the box and make sure you place the hole for your head over the opening of the box.
- Fold the sleeves to the inside and make a knot at the back of the shirt, so it fits nice and tight around the box.
- Fold the other T-shirt and put that inside the box as a nice, soft cat bed.
- Your cat will have its own cat cave and will be able to play hide and seek to its heart’s content!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Household Hackers | Images: video stills Household Hackers, Pexels
Page 2 of 2