Is your little finger shorter, longer or the same height as the upper line of your ring finger?
There are loads of parts of our bodies that can tell us something about our personalities. The color of your eyes, your finger print, or the way you sit; it all reveals something about your character. It’s now also possible to say something about your personality based on your little finger.
What does your little finger look like?
A. Your little finger reaches above the upper line of your ring finger
- You’re not easily angered or annoyed and you have a relaxed personality.
- ‘The unknown’ makes you a little uncomfortable. And surprises? You’re not a fan.
- You respect other people’s opinions and you’re known for being open and frank.
- During discussions you might come across as a little bossy, but you’re always quick to apologize if you know you were in the wrong.
- Honesty is important to you and you like to surround yourself with honest people. You like the straight and narrow.
B. Your little finger doesn’t reach the upper line of your ring finger
- You don’t like taking the first step when it comes to approaching people. People think you’re shy and reserved.
- You’re a loyal and committed person. When you’re in a relationship, you give your partner lots of loving attention.
- Does someone have a secret? They’ll come to you first, because they know you’ll be able to keep it.
- You won’t give up on helping someone until the goal has been reached.
- Secretly, you do hope to find true love, even though you sometimes make it seem as if you don’t need anyone in your life.
C. Your little finger is the same height as the upper line of your ring finger
- You’re a modest person and you don’t open up to strangers easily. When you fully trust people, however, you have deep emotional connections to them.
- People sometimes tell you that you have an arrogant air about you, but that isn’t who you really are.
- Lies, dishonesty and hypocrisy? You won’t have any of it, because that’s nothing like you as a person.
- You’re your own biggest critic, and you always demand a lot from yourself.
- You can be quite eccentric at times.
- You have a big heart and you always want to help other people.
Does your description fit? Let us know on our Facebook page!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Bron: Lifetrend | Image: Tips & Tricks ©