- Potato peels
- Oil for frying
- Thoroughly rinse the potato peels under running water in the sink and leave them to soak in the water for a little while.
- Dab them dry using a tea towel.
- Slice them into strips.
- Heat up a layer of oil in a frying pan or turn on the deep fryer at 180 °C.
- Fry the strips for about two minutes or until they’ve gone golden brown and crispy.
- Put out some paper towels and place the peels on them to drain them of any excess oil.
- Sprinkle them with some salt and pepper and enjoy your snack!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Delicous | Image: pxhere
Page 2 of 2