Colouring your hair with potato peels sounds completely ridiculous, of course, but it works! And it’s super easy as well. Follow these steps to get it done:
- Boil a couple of potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the peels from the potatoes and blitz them up in a blender (the peels, not the potatoes).
- Wash your hair like you normally would and apply the potato peel mush to your hair afterwards.
- Let the potato peel mush sit and soak for at least 15 minutes and then rinse it out with water.
- Treat your hair with a hair mask or conditioner to get rid of the potato smell.
- That’s it!
Want to take a closer look at this trick? Check out the video!
Want to save this article for later? Pin it on Pinterest!
Source: Margriet | Image: Pixabay
DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and each person results may vary.
Page 2 of 2